Re: [IP] help! need to change basals

> My son Kevin was doing fine and then his bgs went wild!  >
> Any suggestions on how much and where I should change
> Right now his basals are 12:00 AM to 3 AM -  0.4
>                             3:00 AM  to 8 AM - 0.5
>                                       8:00 PM to 10 PM - 0.7
>                          10:00 PM to 12 AM - 0.8
> We usually have just changed by 0.1 each time and am thinking of changing
> 12 to 3 AM to 0.5.

geneva just went through a week long growth spurt  before christmas and by
the middle of it we ended up increasing her basals  by 0.2 during the night
and early mornings, but by 0.4 from 3 pm until 8 pm! (this  had to do with
the christmas grazing phenomenon)
I would do it one day at a time and you should see better numbers.

best of luck,
ruth and geneva