From: Laura Arns [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 12:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: 6 months pumping (sorry long)

Since my husband started pumping about 7 weeks ago, he starts having
lows about every 2 weeks and we have to drop the basals again. Our CDE
says it is possible that when he was on shots and having such wild
swings, he built up a lot of resistance. Now that his body is getting
used to having "normal" numbers more often, the insulin "goes a lot
farther."
Other women on this list have mentioned that monthly cycles affect their
insulin needs too, so could that be part of your problem? Shane has no
info on this to share ;-)
Glad to hear you finally found a set that works for you!
Laura