From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 12:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] help! need to change basals

I could use some help from all you pumpers.

My son Kevin was doing fine and then his bgs went wild!  I know I need to
change basals again since we've been doing nightly testing, but wonder how
much I should move.
Last night he had great afternoon, dinner and bedtime bgs...80s to 120s.
At 11:00 PM he was 127
     12:30 AM            147
       3:00 Am            297  corrected with 1.5
       5:30 Am             247

Any suggestions on how much and where I should change
Right now his basals are 12:00 AM to 3 AM -  0.4
                            3:00 AM  to 8 AM - 0.5
                                      8:00 PM to 10 PM - 0.7
                         10:00 PM to 12 AM - 0.8

We usually have just changed by 0.1 each time and am thinking of changing
his
12 to 3 AM to 0.5.

Any suggestion you guys.

Thanks, Linda