[IP] Re:Does Medicare pay for pump/supplies?

I just talked to a woman on the pump who is also on Medicare.  She mentioned how
expensive the stuff is.  I agreed and said how grateful I was for insurance.

She said that I should appreciate my insurance (which I do!!!), and that Medicare did not pay for any of her supplies, or the pump.

I told her I thought I'd seen here where they do pay for some, and so she asked me if I could find out for her.  Any replies would be much appreciated.

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!