[IP] military time

> Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 23:09:33 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Mom to Kap - age 9
> Pumping ole soo soon.
> Kap was able to do a bolus - then he had to show me how he did it.
> I didnt know - even after reading the book. (Slow me)
> He also sat his basels for the 24 hrs (fake rates by the doctor I hope)
> 1.5 for 7am to 7pm and .5 for 7pm - 7am
> Kap said he was getting ready for Navy seal training after having to learn
> the military time.

Why is Kap on military time? Is anyone else using that for their pump? I
know a man who had a chart of 2400 hrs X 31 days (month). All the little
squares this required was difficult for the dr. to read and no one else went
by those times. The man left that dr. I couldn't read his chart either.
    So is this another difference in MM and D? My MM has the option of which
to use. The manual tells how to change it. Does the D not have the choice?
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)