[IP] Re:Can anyone help!!Thank you

Thank you very much for your help in letting me know how to change the
points for Canada. I thought I would divide by 18 as I did for bgs but
wanted to be sure. I do have a doctor that will be training with us in Feb.
for the pump but I think he is a little worried as our Endo told him his
first pump patient should not be a 10 yr old.So I want to know as much as I
can to prove to him we can do this and want to do this. So thank you once