[IP] Increased BGs after exercise

I experience the increase in BG after exercise about 20% of the time.  It
is very individual and has to be tracked to figure out how your own body
works with the insulin, exercise, stress hormones/glucagon release if your
sugar is low, and food.  It can be frustrating.  But when I first noticed
this int he early 80s and asked my doc, he simply told  me that exercise
lowers BG and looked at me like I was nuts.  Several years later I started
reading about the increases after exercise and why.  Talking to my doc was
frustrating then!!!!  It takes a bunch of extra testing to figure it out.
Good luck, it can be done.