Re: [IP] Type 2 diagnosis criteria

Susan
Thanks for replying so quickly.  Maybe I should define "countless" as AT
LEAST every 3 months for the past 3 years or so.  I can't count how many
times he has said that he "can't" have diabetes for the reason "because".
I feel like I'm arguing with a 2 year old at times!  Maybe it is to get
even for things we said/did when we were two.  :-) I wish I was wrong, or
at least his health wasn't hanging in the balance or his denial...
Maureen

To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth
living.  -Alvin Ailey