Subject: Re: [IP]Disetronic Low Battery Action

So, do y'all think I should send Jenna's pump in for service, because,
truly, when it first beeps low battery, it will not run another minute!
Fortunately, her pump seems to last a long time on batteries, I guess
courtesy of her relatively low basal rates (her total daily basal insulin is
just 10.4 units).  But, it is annoying when we get the low battery alarm in
the middle of something.  I didn't know that some of you got some time from
a D battery that was causing the pump to beep.

Nancy Morgan