[IP] Accounting for fats

Was interested in any suggestions on how to account for meals with high fat
content (i.e. pizza, calzone, chinese food).  My pump educator had suggested
giving a 4-hour square wave bolus approx. 4-hours after the meal.  The
amount of bolus should be 30%-50% of the mealtime bolus.  I had pizza for
lunch and didn't follow this because I wanted to characterize my BG before
trying.  Pre-meal was 110, 2-hours later, BG=134, 4-hours after meal,
BG=194.  I think she could be right on.  But how much fat is too much.