Re: [IP] Re: disetronic temp basal rates

The temp basal rates are "factory set" for 12 hours increase and 4 hours
decrease. The durations can be changed when the pump is sent back to
Disetronic, or by modem if your doctor has one of the Disetronic modems.

I recently had my pumps set for a 12 hour temp decrease. It's more
convenient for me when I'm exercising hard for long periods of time.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted