Re: [IP] Disetronic low battery alarm = DEAD

O.K., not meaning to beat a dead battery, but:

Battery life after an alarm will vary, depending on total basal rates,
amount of boluses, priming activity, temporary basal rates, square wave,
back lights, vibrate alarm mode, etc.

I use a Disetronic, got an 03 error (electronics battery) yesterday
afternoon after an extended temp basal rate of about 8 hours. I primed my
new set, used the battery for one more day, then finally changed it when it
alarmed again this morning.

Last time I had an 03 error, the battery was dead immediately (first time
that ever happened). Usually there is "some life" left in the battery,
typically enough to allow me time to change it when convenient, but like
all good campers, I carry a spare battery in my supply kit.

Remember, YBLMV - Your Battery Life May Vary <vbg>

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted