[IP] teen back on pump!!!!

I hope everyones holidays were peaceful(LOL) and wonderful!  Wanted to thank
you again & update those of you who sent helpful suggestions a few weeks ago
re: Dana going off the MM after only 3 weeks.  She just re-started the pump
using sof-set micro QR's instead of sils, to see if the sites are less
irritating (was getting pump bumps).  We met with the pump trainer & the
endo, and they offered suggestions as well. So I HOPE  she decides that the
pluses outweigh the minuses this time!!!  Anyone have some sof-set micros
they wish to trade for sils(even just a box?). The pump trainer gave us
about 8 sets, but I'd like to get another box before ordering a 3 month
supply(to be sure she likes them!).  Well, talk to you all in the new
millenium!!!  A healthy new year to you ALL!!

Mary(mom of 3 girls, Dana with D)