Re: [IP] 32nd Anniversary and what I am grateful for

Thanks for writing what you did.  I too am happy to still be here after 32
years with diabetes.  I, like you, try to look at all the great things that
have happened to me and be greatful that nothing awful has happenned.

I too am lucky to have had a wonderful supportive set of parents who did
their best to get me the best treatments available during the 60's and 70's,
and who always made me feel normal.

I , also married a wonderful guy who has had to help me deal with this
disease and has done it without complaint.

And lastly, I have been blessed with 3 beautiful daughters 13, 14, & 17 who
are all very healthy and I was able to give birth to them all without any
major difficulty thanks to some wonderful medical people.

Anyway, I love your idea of celebrating LIFE.  It is a wonderful thing to
have!!! :-)