Re: [IP] Disetronic low battery alarm = DEAD

My D pump will run anywhere from 0 minutes to 24 hours after the first
low battery alarm.  I usually keep batteries in my purse but usually I
am in the middle of something so I tighten and then change when I get
the second alarm.  A couple of months ago I kept getting the alarm but
the pump didn't shut off.  I didn't have another battery with me and
called D and the person I talked didn't respond like this was the first
time she had heard of this, just told me as long as the pump didn't stop
the pump was working fine.