Re: [IP] Re: air bubbles

Hi Everyone,
     MiniMed suggested a solution to air bubbles that has worked like charm
for me (no problem AT ALL since). When I start a new vial of insulin, I
remove a reservoir-full of air from the top of the vial, shake gently, and
let it sit for about 10 minutes. When filling the reservoir, I do not add any
air to the vial. It's somewhat of a challenge to pull the insulin out of the
vial, and I have to get rid of the air in the top of the reservoir at first,
but I've had no problems with bubbles showing up later in the tubing or the