[IP] Re:Can anyone help!!!

Iam reading the book pumping insulin and I live in canada so I changed all
the bgs reading to our mmls but now I am at a part in the book about how you
test if your basals are set right. It gives you some test to do and tells
you if your sugars drop 20- 30 points then do this and that. Anyway my
question is what would be the points for Canada as my sons bgs could not
drop 20-30 points.Does any one have an idea of what it would be or what Iam
talking about? Help would be greatly appreciated.