Re: [IP] Re: Tom Ulinski

I am also seeing Dr. Nevin for quite a long time.  She is very nice and
understanding.  She was the one who suggested that I try the pump.  So far,
the quality of life has been much better even though my blood sugars have had
their ups and downs.  I have attended all the pump support meetings at the
Diabetes Center, through Dawn Posh, since they started.  Dawn and her staff,
along with an educator from MiniMed/IIS provided my training and instruction.
 I must have met you at the meeting  unless you were at the one meeting that
I missed.  I look forward to meeting you at the next meeting, which should be
next week!
Tom Ulinski