RE: [IP] Diabetes Chat Rooms

Hi!  My chat room is open 24 hours a day!  If you come, stick around
awhile if no one is there and soon someone will be there!  Usually
around dinnertime and later is the best time!  You can find it at

Also, I'm working on an expansion and will soon be having regular pump
chats twice a week!  If you're interested in hosting a pump chat an hour
or 2 a week, let me know and I"ll work you in!  Then maybe we can get a
pump chat going more than twice a week!  I'll also be arranging for a
children's chat twice a week hosted by my daughter Kristina who is now
an official pumper!  I'm sure the pump will come up in their
conversations too!

I'll let you all know when this is launched!  In the mean time, if
you're interested in being a host, let me know!  :-)