[IP] Disetronic low battery alarm = DEAD

I think this may be one of the pump differences - I take by the error
number, that Rachel must have a D pump - and for Jenna, when hers gives the
"low battery alarm," that sucker is DEAD.  We have tried unscrewing, then
screwing back in the battery, to no avail.  We just keep batteries in her
emergency kit, and I have a set in my purse, because of this.  I think the
MM will run a while, but not the D, after a low battery alarm.

Nancy Morgan

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 email @ redacted wrote:
> About a month ago, while Rachel was at school, she had and error 2 or 3
> battery in compartment 2 or 3). She got this message in the nurse's office
> while bolusing for lunch. They called me to get a new battery (I forgot to
> put one in her school emergency box). When I took it over, they both

The pump can easily run for as long as a week after a low battery alarm
(not guaranteed). It will certainly run the rest of the day, probably more.