[IP] Welcome Morgenstern

Welcome to Insulin Pumpers.  My 10 year old daughter has used a Disetronics
pump for over a year now.  I think the pump is great, it lets our family be
almost normal about what we eat and when we eat and what exercise we do.
You will learn much here.  Ask many questions, you will get many answers.
Why are you "poor in insulin pumps" in France?  Do you have government
health insurance that won't pay for them, or what is the problem?

Nancy Morgan