Re: [IP] Rollerblading Problems

At 12:19 PM 12/27/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>This is very strange,  I play an hour of rollerhockey and my sugars stay fine
>the whole hour and then an hour after I'm done to two hours my sugars start
>to go up?  I can't seem to figure it out?  Any ideas

During my Stretch of Roller hockey I would disconnect for some of the
games  for the ones i didn't i would notice that half the time my sugars
would either stay the same or slightly lower and the other half it would be
high.  for this reason i would now and then right after the game take a
small bolus.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Yahoo IM name : Tizwit