[IP] air bubbles

Hi All,

Not sure if I am sending this the correct way, but will try.  Allie has been
pumping one week today!  She is running a little high, but I know we are
working on getting basals right for now.  Our dr. has us on a straight bolus;
4 for break, 2 for lunch and 3 for sup, nothing extra for highs for now.
Anyway, my question is..... we are having a problem with air bubbles.  We
have had to change (well actually figured out a way to prime it out) a 2 or 3
times for large air bubbles.  This last time, I drew it up myself, because I
wanted to see what was happening.  We all checked it very closely.  We are
leaving the insulin out, room temp.  I just cant imagine what is happening.
Any suggestions?

Also, just curious, yesterday, Allie slept until 12:15.  I kept checking her,
and she was moving, actually checked her bs about 12:00, it was 55, brought a
little juicy juice up and she drank it in bed.  But then the light bulb went
off, and she goes I missed breakfast!  We just skipped altogether, no bolus,
no food.  Was that right?

Thanks to everyone, this has been a wonderful help!  I have the digest
version, so sometimes I am a little late on things, lots of reading!

Have a wonderful new year!

Susan 8)