[IP] rollerblading

My body reacts differently to exercise at different times of the day... in
the morning, I need to bolus two units when I am done with a workout - that
is a very scary thing to do when your blood sugar is 119 and you know that 2
units can drop (me) 300 points!!!  But it works... found out through trial
and error.  And that 2 units is really only with vigorous exercise. (i.e. if
I just took a walk I wouldn't need it).

Afternoons/evenings I rarely need that post exercise bump of insulin, but
occasionally with really really intense workouts I do.

Susan, who can't go to her kickboxing class because she woke up at 376 for
no apparent reason :(