[IP] Dr. Moved

Her name is Madeline Manzione and she moved to Indianapolis.  She thought
she might join another practice but had no definite plans when she left so I
can't give you any more info on her.   She is a great person/Dr.  If you
live anywhere near Indianapolis look her up!  She helped me through some
difficult times with my pregnancy.  She always treated me like a partner,
treating my diabetes together.  Unfortunately, I'm now learning that is not
the mind frame of most DR's.   Let me know if you find her.  I'd love to
hear how she's doing!
Donna Triolo-Clarke