Re: [IP] Diabetes Chat Rooms

The IP chat rooms and the Children with Diabetes chat rooms are always
open. There are regularly scheduled chats, but not often. If you post a
note to the list for a time, someone will show up. I'll be recruiting
some additional CHAT help as soon as the new office is on-line.

SO... Volunteers!!! be thinking about chatting and scheduling chats, etc...

Michael