Re: [IP] RE:Insulin & Hot Tubs

Just last week in physical therapy I was sent to do some pool therapy for
some hip and lower back trouble.  The last 15min. were spent in the
whirlpool.  About an hour later I felt I needed a snack.
I don't know if anyoune else has ever rec'd this warning, but at one time I
was told to avoid excessive heat while either submerged in h2o, or direct
sunlight.  Both would result in a bg dive...
good time for a milkshake...hehehe

lisa ann
"...don't feel sleepy, 'jus feel like lyin' down..."