Re: [IP] Anniversary

I just wanted to thank you for this inspirational post.  I will be
celebrating 10 years in Feb.  I am often worried about just making it to my
40th birthday that to hear that you are 60 and celebrating "LIFE"  really
brightens my day.  Do you have any complications?  If so, what?  Do you have
any kids?  I know that no one really knows what will happen to them, and
everyone is different, and that there is the same chance of me living to be
100 as there is to live to 30.  It is always nice to hear from someone who
has successfully lived with dm for a long time, though.