[IP] Accu-Chek lids

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] children and test strip containers
> 10 yo Summer cannot get the accucheck test strip lid off herself.  We've
> just switched from one-touch.  I'm anticipating a problem when she goes
> back to school.  Anyone out there with similar problem/solution?

I was in the test group for the Accu-Chek when it was new. A Roche trainer
taught me the basics. She told me that after removing the lid, fun your
fingers around the rim of the lid a couple of times and that will *oil* it
for easier removal. You may want to do that for Summer, then take it off and
on a couple of time to activitate the *oil.*
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)