[IP] Rollerblading Problems

Hi all,

Okay, I am usually a lurker but I had something really weird happen today
and I am not sure what to do to avoid its reoccurrence.  My family and I
went roller blading this afternoon celebrating the fact that my 7 year old
had just received new skates for Christmas.  I tested prior to skating and
was 78 so I ate 3 dex tabs (12 g) to bring me up and 1 piece of bread (13 g)
to cover the exercise.  I left my basals alone.  When I finished skating (2
hrs worth but part of that was on my bottom <grin>) I was 119.  I thought,
"cool!  I did it right"  Well, we then went and did some errands, when I got
home 1.5 hours later, I felt kind of yucky tested and I am 423!   What would
do this?  Also what could I possibly have done different to avoid this.

Any suggestions would be greatfully accepted!

Take care.