[IP] RE: comparing meters

Too many factors can cause differences in reading to expect consistent
comparable readings.  If I have too much blood on a strip, or too little,
the numbers will be off.  You don't always get an error reading.  And the
finger I use is one with poorer circulation, or hasn't been in motion a lot,
the numbers will vary.  If the numbers seem off, (too fast a change from the
previous one)  I retest.  It may be a 1 mg/dl difference or 20, or 30, and
so on.  If my numbers jump up after a low, I normally assume the previous
low may have been an un-detected error.

As always YMMV.