Re: [IP] Re: Tom Ulinski

> I grew up in Basking Ridge.  I am now living in Branchburg.

couldn't help but respond to your post.

I grew up in scotch plains/plainfield and worked at boise's in the camera
dept. in plainfield with a man named peter kurtze from basking ridge.
this was in the early '70's .   (I am 47)

my husband and I lived in bridgewater for five years in between homes in NH.

worked as a medical photographer at st. barnabas medical center for five
years.  I understand that morristown is a great facility!

mom to geneva,  dx'd  3 1/2 yrs. ago at age 7.
pumping since june