Re: [IP] MessageMates.com - IMPORTANT NOTICE

Whew!  Thanks for the warning.  I just got through trying
to look at that attachment but, thank G*D, I didn't have
the right files installed to do so.  I just updated my
Norton Anti-Virus and figured it would catch any viruses.

            HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY Y2K!!!

--- Sam Skopp <email @ redacted> wrote:
> At 01:08 PM 12/25/1999  scorpioz wrote:
> Please, everyone, do NOT use the links on the attached
> message. It is
> another form of the virus infected files we've been
> talking about.
> San

*   Susan K.  (^i^)
*      AOL IM nickname: "ILuvBirdz"