[IP] Re: Justin and the Utah trip......

Just when this Mom thought her hair was turning BACK from white to its
natural (ha!) blond..........Justin's blood sugars have been SO normal while
skiing in Utah, despite my worries - he's managing himself quite nicely.  I
decided I'd give the poor kid a break and not call him last night, even tho
it was time for a site change.  Lo and behold, my ex-husband called me last
night to let me know he'd heard from the Utah folks and that Justin DID
remember its time for a site change and was going to do it AS SOON AS HE GOT
OUT OF THE HOT TUB!!!  $*#&$*  Freaked out since I recall prior posts about
insulin and hot tubs, I made the ex immediately call Utah and have them yank
the kid OUT of the hot tub and explain why he can't be in it.  Thank G-d he
had the sense to take his pump off before going into the tub, but I wasn't
sure if that was good enough.  Any advice?  Would the tub still cause an
insulin rush from the insulin in his tissues?  Or can he enjoy the tub as
long as he'd disconnected?
You all are the greatest support group in the world!  Thanks thanks thanks