Re: [IP] MessageMates.com - IMPORTANT NOTICE

To everyone,

The binary file attached to that message was actually a fancy
disclaimer from MessageMates.com that they were being maligned
by this virus "associated" with their site and products. The
message contained instructions on how to avoid this piece of
"Holiday Humbug".  You can open that binary file or visit their sites
posting of same at:

which is actually a safe site and is not harmful.  The site/file also
has a link to Symantec for their update on the virus.  Let's all have
a safe and Happy New Year (virus-free!)!!!

George Lovelace