[IP] Re: Tom Ulinski

Hi Tom,
I grew up in Basking Ridge.  I am now living in Branchburg.  My parents are
still in BR so I'm there quite a bit.  Do you mind if I ask who your Dr. is?
I was seeing a wonderful Dr. in Flemington but she moved to Indiana last
year.  I'm currently seeing Dr. Marie Nevin out of Morristown Memorial.   My
nurse educator is Liz Holst and is great.  She's has had IDDM 32 years and
has been on a pump 11.  She's been a great asset to me since I started
pumping in August.  She runs a pump support group every other month.  I've
only made it to one meeting since I've been pumping, but it seemed pretty
I'm sorry to hear about your complications.  I've only had IDDM 4 years so
haven't encountered any yet.  My sister has had IDDM for 20 years with no
signs of any trouble.  She is living in New Providence.
I'm sure this list will help you.
Take care,
Donna Triolo-Clarke