[IP] fever/flu

> My son Kevin has had a fever off and on now for 3 days, figure it's what
> everyone has right now.
> Was wondering if you treat it just like a reg sick day  or do you just
> correcting all day long. He's not hungry, but of course, has the high bgs.
> Any suggestions?
> Linda

I began this *flu* thing last Monday and haven't fully recovered yet. I'm
still running higher than normal BGs. Upped my basal by .2 for the last few
days. I'm checking regularly to see when this clears. Of course, a child may
react differently than a 60 y/o who has had DM 49 years. I did have a flu
shot in Oct.
Jan H