[IP] first site change...grr...

well, yesterday i did my first site change away from the eyes of my health
care professionals. just my luck, either i did something wrong, or my site
didn't like me. i went from 148 when i changed the site, to 255 a half hour
later, then 376 a half hour after that! not fun... so i redid the site and
everything was fine. but, does that sound to you guys like it was just a
bad site?  i've been pumping now for only 6 days...i'm glad to be getting
this kind of experience so i know how to handle it, but talk about
stressful! thank goodness i have an excellent CDE. i paged her and she
assured me that i was right in changing the set, and nothing else could
have been done.

Erinn (D 15 years, pumping 6 days)