Re: [IP] Apology to everyone

 >How do we know if we are "infected" with this computer virus? I have an
 >computer and I'm not even sure how, or what to check.
 >Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This mainly affects people that are running Microsoft Outlook Express. If
you haven't gotten any email with a program attached, you are OK. If you
did get a program attached, and you haven't run the program, then you are
still OK.

The best solution is to get a virus scanner. There are about a half-dozen
of them out there... two of the best known are from Norton (Symantec) and
McAfee (Network Associates). If you do have a virus scanner, make sure that
you keep it up-to-date. Many have an auto-update feature.