This brings wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a very happy Y2K.

I want to thank those who have replied to my prayer request.  It is greatly
appreciated.  Right now they are just watching the detachment.  I do the grid
test every morning, and I am to notify them of any major change.  Please
continue to keep me in your prayers.  I have turned this over to God.  I know
He will handle this in His timeframe, not mine.

I am happy to see others are on the 508.  I was just updated from the 506 to
the 508.  Still learning about square wave bolus, etc.  Any of you currently
on the 508 with any helpful hints, would be greatly appreciated.