Re: [IP] chat with a teen re "overdelivery"?

I had a 507 that I strongly suspect was overdelivering insulin.  I noticed
that once I got down to the last 20 units in the cartridge, first I would
get a no delivery error that would clear itself, then a few hours later
would have a terrible insulin reaction for no apparent reason.  Once I
identified this pattern I called MiniMed and explained the situation to
them.  They took back my pump and replaced it with a refurbished one.  I no
longer have that problem.