Re: [IP] Problems with Humalog Pens??? Or is it ME?

In a message dated 12/24/1999 1:12:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<     I know you guys aren't doctors, but has anyone EVER had this happen.
 Does your Insulin last for a short time, then it goes bad? I mean this is
 WEIRD!!! I think I trust Eli Lilly too much with my life. >>

My son had problems with the pens also. He got to where his numbers where
either too low or too high so he pitched them.