From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of margaret fong
Sent: Friday, December 24, 1999 1:53 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] set boluses

Does anyone use set boluses for their meals? It seems archaic,but
that is what I'm suppose to do. From reading all the mail,my boluses are too
high for what I eat but my bgs also stay up there.  I'm guessamating that my
insulin to carb ratio is 1-10.  My boluses are
14u-breakfast
13u-lunch
12u-dinner
1.5u-bedtime
   I also have a correction scale to use along with the meal boluses.1
u of Humalog onlydrops me 20 pts. I'm suppose to correct the meal bolus +/-
the actual bg reading.   I would appreciate any opinion.
prepump a1c-10.9.  4month postpump 8.1

thanks. Margaret