[IP] comparing meters

I respectfully disagree.  When we received the FasTake (when it was brand new
on the market) we tested it agains the Profile and got drastically different
results.  The FasTake read 100 points LOWER (should have been the opposite
based on the literature) than the Profile. Lifescan replaced it and we had
similar results again.  I would have been treating my son for lows he didn't
have.  There are times when it's important to test against other meters -
especially when you are suspect that a meter reads something that is so very
different from how you feel.