Re: [IP] Insulin Infusion Specialties

I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from.  I got to know them through
my insurance company.  They were assigned to me.  I really do not like them.
Just the other day I called my ins. company and asked them if there was
anyone else I could deal with b/c I was tired of dealing with this company.
They have others they will deal with but most people are automatically
assigned to this one.  I am looking into changing companies now.  I hope you
have better luck than I have had.

         Happy Holidays!