RE: [IP] Latest HBA1C

You are right about the highs. I used to peak at 250+ most of the time after
a meal. Now I seldom go over 210 or so and it falls fairly quickly after
that. Still adjusting the basals to try to reduce the peaks. I also have
hypo unawareness and that is why my doc wanted me to go on the pump. It has
made a huge difference. I still don't feel them when they come but then
again I have had only one reading in the last six weeks that was below 60
and that in itself is a huge change. The pump has made even more of a
difference than I thought it would.

By the way, do you know what "lab normal" means? Does that mean "good range
for a diabetic"? Or does it mean that this is a truly "normal" range? I've
never understood the term.