RE: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile

I pick the Complete Meter up and turn it sideways to load the blood on the
Comfort Curve strip (the instructions that came with the meter said you can
do this) so I don't know why a left-hander would have any more problem than
a right-hander, you can just turn the meter to whatever way is best to get
the blood on the strip.  Also the Complete can also use the Advantage strips
which just has the opening on top instead of the side.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...