[IP] Insulin Infusion Specialties

Has anyone experienced the same level of frustation in
dealing with IIS lately?  They never have my supplies
available when I need them (they are always on
backorder) and can't seem to get my insurance coverage
straight, after 16 months already!  I am considering
going straight to the manufacturer for my supplies.
If  anyone has any suggestions here, please let me
know.  Thanks and Cheers.
Steve Lazarus

--- insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> insulin-pumpers-digest   Thursday, December 23 1999
>  Volume 03 : Number 770

> This issue of the digest contains:
> [IP] sensitivity
> Re: [IP] 2 hour pp
> Re: [IP] Goo-Gone/Laura PDI
> [IP] Re:where's MY free meter?
> [IP] Recommended by: Ron Podchlebnik
> From: Subject: [IP] 2 hour pp
> Profile of Mark Perry <email @ redacted>
> Profile of Ron Horn <email @ redacted>
> [IP] Service disruption
> Profile of Gary  Pieper <email @ redacted>
> Profile of Ann Campbell <email @ redacted>
> Profile of Christa Bolen <email @ redacted>
> Re: [IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!
> RE: [IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!
> Re: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> Re: [IP] Service disruption
> Re: [IP] duration of pizza increases
> Re: [IP] Atkins Diet
> : Re: [IP] Resend responses?
> Re: [IP] 2 hour pp
> Re: [IP] Atkins Diet
> Re: [IP] Atkins Diet
> Re: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> [IP] RE: duration of pizza increases
> Profile of Olga Cruz Gaspar <email @ redacted>
> RE: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> Re: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> RE: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> Re: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> RE: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> Re: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile
> Re: [IP] Service disruption
> Re: [IP] duration of pizza increases
> Re: [IP] duration of pizza increases

> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:10:43 -0600
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] sensitivity
>
> My son who is 8 and about 65 pounds uses one unit of
> insulin to lower his BG
> about 180 points--or to eat 45 grams of
> carbohydrates.  He  bounces around
> from 100 to 300 very quickly, even on the pump (but
> it used to be from 50 to
> 400 on mdi so the pump is an improvement)
> Carol mother of Michael age 8 and pumping for one
> year
>

> -

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:53:10 -0700
> From: Joanne Spotten <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] 2 hour pp
>
> I get much better pp bgs with the pump than shots
> but I still don't get
> the great pp bgs I see some here mention.  My normal
> 2 hour is high
> 100s, anything under 150 and I test again in an hour
> cause I am probably
> going to crash.
>
> Joanne
> -

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION

> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:23:09 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Goo-Gone/Laura PDI
>
> Laura, I use PDI and like them better than
> uni-solve. they are very much less
> expensive than uni-solve. Just a note.....everything
> [...]
=== message truncated ===