[IP] ADHD and Kevin

. robin,

are you familiar with Dr. Dean Edell?

he is nationally syndicated on radio and also does a blurb on ABC nightly
news once a week. ( I believe,  I don't watch T.V)

I listen to him on the radio daily ...and he was discussing ADHD recently.
I looked up his website and there is a very interesting article that he
reported about this.  you might be interested...and perhaps also in
following his 'threads' about this highly over and mis-diagnosed  ( in my
opinion)  disorder.