Re: [IP] photo virus - NOT

 >well actually I believe the thing that you are all so freaked about were the
 >GREAT pictures of Melissa getting "installed"  If it caused your pc to
 >or go bonkners, I am sure it was not this file's fault!!  It WAS a big file,
 >but well worth it, in my opinion to see htat happy face.
 >Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

The problem was that the attachment that people got upset about was
something that looked like a program file (it ended in a .exe). Program
files are especially vulnerable to viruses, but plain picture files (i.e.
those that end in .jpg or .bmp) are pretty benign. Since I have not seen
this file, I don't know what it is or what it looks like yet. If someone
would like to share with the admins, that would be very nice. Was it posted
on the IP list or sent direct??